Setting requirements of high fire water tank on high pressure fire water supply system
06-13 nine hundred and ninety-six
High fire water tank It refers to the water tank whose static pressure meets the requirements of the code and meets the most unfavorable point of fire hydrant water pressure. The water is supplied by gravity flow and is set at the highest part of the building. When the static pressure cannot meet the water pressure of the fire hydrant at the most unfavorable point, pressurization and pressure stabilizing facilities shall be provided. The temporary high-pressure fire water supply system must be equipped with fire water tank. The system can only meet the fire water pressure at ordinary times, but can not guarantee the fire water consumption. In case of fire, the water consumption for fire fighting is provided by starting the fire pump.
High fire water tank Setting requirements for:
1. The effective volume, water outlet, drainage and water level of high-level fire water tank shall meet relevant requirements.
2. The minimum effective water level of high-level fire water tank shall be determined according to the bell mouth of outlet pipe and the submergence prevention depth of hydrocyclone. When the bell mouth of outlet pipe is used, it shall comply with relevant regulations; when using anti cyclone, it shall be determined according to the product, and the protection height shall not be less than 150 mm.
3. The ventilation pipe and breathing pipe of high fire water tank shall comply with relevant regulations.
4、 High fire water tank The clear distance between the outer wall and the wall of the building body structure or other pool walls should meet the needs of construction or assembly. For the side without pipeline, the clear distance should not be less than 0.7m; The clear distance between the side of the pipeline installed should not be less than 1.0m, and the width of the passage between the outer wall of the pipeline and the wall of the building body should not be less than 0.6m. The clearance between the top surface of the water tank with manhole and the bottom of the building body plate above should not be less than 0.8m.
5. The diameter of the water inlet pipe should meet the requirement of filling water for 8h in the fire water tank, but the pipe diameter should not be less than DN32. The water inlet pipe should be equipped with liquid level valve or floating ball valve.
6. The inlet pipe shall be connected above the overflow water level, and the height of the lowest point of the inlet pipe orifice higher than the overflow edge shall be equal to the inlet pipe diameter, but the minimum shall not be less than 100 mm, and the maximum shall not be more than 150 mm.
7. When the inlet pipe is submerged, measures to prevent backflow shall be set on the inlet pipe or siphon failure hole and vacuum breaker shall be set on the pipe. The diameter of siphon damage hole shall not be less than 1 / 5 of the pipe diameter and shall not be less than 25 mm. When the water supply system is flooded, the make-up water pipe should not be used.
8. The diameter of the overflow pipe shall not be less than 2 times of the inlet pipe diameter, and shall not be less than DN 100. The diameter of the bell mouth of the overflow pipe shall not be less than 1.5-2.5 times of the diameter of the overflow pipe.
9. The diameter of outlet pipe of high-level fire water tank shall meet the requirements of fire water supply design flow, and shall not be less than DN 100.
10. The outlet pipe of high-level fire water tank shall be located below the lowest water level of high-level fire-fighting water tank, and check valve shall be set to prevent fire-fighting water from entering into high-level fire-fighting water tank.
11. The inlet and outlet pipes of high-level fire water tank shall be equipped with valves with indication opening and closing devices.
From Ningxia Jiquan water supply equipment Co., Ltd!