Maintenance method of heat preservation water tank of electric boiler
06-18 nine hundred and ninety
When heating large-area buildings, electric boiler often adopts the way of heat storage, and when using heat storage, we can't lack stainless steel water tank, because the heat storage is to heat the water and store it in the stainless steel heat preservation water tank, so as to release the heat when needed. However, the heat preservation water tank also needs to be maintained, so how to maintain the water tank? Let's introduce magneto to you.
1. The bottom bracket of the heat preservation water tank needs regular maintenance. If the corrosion problem is found, it should be replaced in time.
2. Check the internal and external themes and accessories of the water tank. If there are scratches and bumps, there may be a risk of water rust. It should be soft and not polished before waxing.
3. The heat preservation water tank should be maintained twice a year and cleaned once to ensure the internal cleanness of the water tank. The main cleaning methods are as follows:
Open the water inlet valve of the water tank, and then open the valve to drain the residual water inside the water tank. Then use a rag or a mop to clean the periphery and bottom of the water tank. If the scale on the bottom is serious, you can use a soft towel and detergent to scrub it. If you use the water tank for a long time, you must clean the dirt. Open the water inlet valve, and put in appropriate amount of water to wash the tank wall and bottom, so that the dirt can be discharged Drain the sewage outlet; if necessary, it can be repeated several times, screw down the drain plug, open the water inlet valve, and let the water tank be filled with water again. After the cleaning work, the water tank can be directly used.
4. If problems are found in the use process, the maintenance personnel of the manufacturer should be contacted to repair.
5. If the heat preservation water tank is placed in the atmosphere, it will also be dirty. Therefore, it should be placed in a clean environment with good heat preservation effect. If cleaning, please do not use hard objects to scratch the surface, so as to avoid scraping off the "passive film" and causing corrosion problems.
The above is the maintenance method of the heat preservation water tank of the electric boiler. The maintenance of the equipment is of course important, but if the maintenance of the accessories is not careful, there will be problems. Therefore, I hope you can take good care of these equipment.
From Ningxia Jiquan water tank manufacturer released!