Difference between top plate and bottom plate of welded stainless steel water tank in Alxa water tank
06-13 nine hundred and ninety-nine
Alashan water tank Difference between top plate and bottom plate of welded stainless steel water tank
Stainless steel water tank roof
1. During assembly welding, the manhole plate shall be placed on the upper plane of the chassis according to the design requirements, and then assembled.
2. After the cross joint and four sides are aligned, spot welding is carried out respectively.
3. Weld the weld from the cross joint to the outside, and the welding length in the same direction shall not exceed 300 mm. After changing the direction, the welding shall be carried out according to the same method, and the chassis shall be removed after completion.
4. Stainless steel water tank can be divided into several plates for welding.
Stainless steel water tank bottom plate
1. Firstly, put the bottom plate on the chassis according to the design requirements. After checking the position, assemble and measure the diagonal tolerance (L × 1.5mm) and fix it.
2. After the cross joint and outer four sides are aligned, spot weld each weld joint.
3. From the center of the plate seam, there is a fixed point weld every 50 mm.
4. Weld all the butt joints at four sides, and then weld the cross joints. Weld from the center of the plate seam outward. In order to prevent concave convex deformation, the length of one-time welding in the same direction shall not exceed 300 mm. After changing the direction, the corresponding welding method shall be installed until the welding seam is completely welded. Strict operation shall be carried out to prevent deformation.
5. Stand up the bottom plate for kerosene leakage inspection.
6. Place the front of the bottom plate on the chassis, extend the T-joint around the bottom plate and the vertical seam of the bottom plate inward, and weld the plate seam into about 50 mm.